Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Re: im about to call out southwest on twitter for their lack of concern and respect for this pandemi

AnnaSF
Explorer C

P.S. Criteria American Airlines is using is:

Death in family

Medical illness to self or family member

Military 

Covid-19 illness

these are just the few I recall off the top of my head

Re: im about to call out southwest on twitter for their lack of concern and respect for this pandemi

Henri
Explorer C

If you think that's bad, How about #swa #luv telling employees to work for free (posted on SWA private facebook page)?? Demanding employees come into call centers or they lose their jobs while rest of the country migrating to remote

dfwskier
Aviator A

@Henri wrote:

If you think that's bad, How about #swa #luv telling employees to work for free (posted on SWA private facebook page)?? Demanding employees come into call centers or they lose their jobs while rest of the country migrating to remote

Southwest is NOT asking employees to work for free.Southwest is asking employees to volunteer 

for unpaid leave. Big difference between the two.

As far as demanding that employees show up to work the call centers -- look at all the posts here from people screaming about long wait times, and disconnects. SOUTHWEST IS TRYING TO TAKE CARE OF PEOPLE LIKE YOU. Does it make sense now? 

gsking
Aviator C

Please go fly another airline.  I prefer to be surrounded by understanding people on my airplane, not ranting hyperbolic complainers.

Oh, by the way, the spelling is "losing", not "loosing".  Proper grammar, fewer capitals, and less cross-posting the same rants is a much better way to get people to listen to you.