Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

lost item

tderenbecker
Explorer C

I left my cell phone charging at Southwest gate 1A in Baltimore on Tuesday, June 6. I told the flight attendant after I sat in my seat (flight 1976), but he said all I could do is file an online Lost & Found claim. I asked if he could call to the Southwest employee at the gate, and he said no.  Using the Iphone tracking app, I saw that my phone remained in the same spot for two days. Then it was moved, but it appeared to be in the airport.  I've filed the Lost & Found claim and called Southwest Customer Service and explained my situation several times, to no avail.  I've been on hold for over an hour, and I've left two messages with Southwest's Baggage Service in Baltimore. I've received no calls back. I've received an email from Lost and Found (automated) saying they haven't located my missing item.  My phone has a sticker on the back giving my husband's number to call if the phone is found.

This is so frustrating. Does anyone have any suggestions?  I believe the phone is still at the airport sitting on a bin or desk, and NO ONE AT SOUTHWEST will simply call the number on the back of the phone.

Thanks.

1 REPLY 1

Re: lost item

TheMiddleSeat
Aviator A

You could try the BWI Lost and Found since it was lost at the airport, not on a flight. (410) 859-7387