Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

refund from my cancelled vacation from last year confirmation number

geraldlucius
Explorer C

3 REPLIES 3

Re: refund from my cancelled vacation from last year confirmation numberN2492104

dfwskier
Aviator A
Solution

Please remove your confirmation number as some nefarious person could try to use it.

Then contact customer relations to discuss the matter. Since this is  customer forum, no one here can help you get a refund.

https://community.southwest.com/t5/Knowledge-Base/Contact-Customer-Relations/ta-p/108355

Re: refund from my cancelled vacation from last year confirmation numberN2492104

bec102896
Aviator A

Based on the confirmation number I’m guessing this is a southwest vacations confirmation number (regular southwest flight confirmation numbers aren’t 6 characters) you will want to reach out to Southwest vacations How do I contact Southwest Vacations®? 

Also I would edit your post to remove your confirmation number for your reservations protection. 

-Blake 

Re: refund from my cancelled vacation from last year confirmation number

LorrenT
Frequent Flyer A

Hi @geraldlucius ,

You may have noticed I edited the personal information (confirmation number) out of your post per our Community guidelines. As @bec102896 mentioned, the Southwest Community is a peer-to-peer support forum, so we are not equipped to assist you there. We recommend you reach out to Customer Relations regarding your issue at 1-855-234-4654 for assistance. 

Thank you,

Lorren 

Community Manager