Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

why are the top contributors on here constantly berating customers w difference of opinion ?

MeddleSeat
Explorer A

Contact 60 min weed out deceitful forums w those planted Top Contributors who ALWAYS recite the airlines hardline. We the Customers have issues to raise & generate communication these shameless sellouts have no reason to be here except to gain more perks

7 REPLIES 7

Re: why are the top contributors on here constantly berating customers w difference of opinion ?

TheMiddleSeat
Aviator A

I genuinely enjoy helping other customers,who like myself, enjoy flying on Southwest. I also learn from others who post here in the Community. That's why I am here. Not because Southwest once sent me me a luggage tag and a teddy bear, although I was thrilled to get them. 

--TheMiddleSeat

Re: why are the top contributors on here constantly berating customers w difference of opinion ?

chgoflyer
Aviator A

Me too. I very much enjoy answering questions and helping customers navigate the ins-and-outs of flying on Southwest and the Rapid Rewards program. That's why I'm here. And anyone who thinks that I'm shilling for the company clearly hasn't read enough of my posts. I absolutely call Southwest out when I feel they're on the wrong side of a particular issue. 😉

ZevSupport
Frequent Flyer A

Hopping in here. I love Southwest as an airline, but don't work for them here. Each and every one of our comments belong to us, as contributors, but more importantly: as Passengers. I enjoy helping everyone learn the ins-and-outs of this airline, how it all works, and how to enjoy it best. I'm sorry you don't feel this way, but I hope things change for you moving forward, and you begin to enjoy this customer-to-customer community!

Community Champion | PHL based | ex-Companion Pass Holder | Southwest Passenger

MeddleSeat
Explorer A

All the answers are the same. 1. The Airline is always right. 2. see point one. 3. unless you fly all the time contact the airline and be put on hold for 2 hours. While Middle seat loves to share getting a luggage Tag & a Teddy Bear, I just want my $ back even though my $659.00 airfare was a  wanna getaway airfare it was not like a typical cheap one that a reasonable man would not expect a refund. Its called Trust. I honestly did not know let alone believe that

a $659.00 airfare was in the category of no refunds to a credit card. Now to add salt to the wound Middle seat & the other Top Contributors continue to harass and Ponificate about their Good Deeds on this site. If an objective person reads all their comments they can be summed up by"tell me something I dont already know." Now  to add insult to injury Middle seat shares he got the free tag & Teddy Bear" Of course you did Sw used part of my $659.00 airfare to pay for it. You get Yogi & I cant even get 1/2 my airfare back. Maybe SW will send me a Boo Boo Bear as I get the Booby Prize. What kind of person does a good deed & brags about it? If you want to do good be a humble person and do a good dead and not perch here and say look at me Im a Do Gooder and I got a Teddy Bear from SW . However  if you dont agree w the airline I will stalk all your posts in hopes to get another Teddy Bear. Did you ever get a free flight or upgrade on your flight that is the real question of transparency. Did you get invited to the Sw headquarters as its says in the Top Contributor program? How many of you TC's got those type of perks. I am on here for justice you are here everyday and seem to think its amusing that people have real hardships during the Corona Virus and SW is kind and gentle like a children's TV show that gives you a full grown adult a Teddy bear. Why not donate the Bear to an orphanage? In the meantime I had to layoff w pay one worker and I sure could use the refund on my credit card. So SW wins again w the help from their friends like you who get of all things a Teddy Bear. & of course my $ is in the lock box never to be seen again except maybe to buy more Teddy Bears.

ipsedixit
Frequent Flyer C

@MeddleSeat wrote:

Contact 60 min weed out deceitful forums w those planted Top Contributors who ALWAYS recite the airlines hardline. We the Customers have issues to raise & generate communication these shameless sellouts have no reason to be here except to gain more perks

I have a better question.

Why are you constantly posting?

MeddleSeat
Explorer A

You are sarcastic. Who appointed you Policeman of this site. Are you trying to be a top contributor. I’m am a customer and this site holds itself up as a democratic forum. When the top contributors ignore my issues and answer them as if I posed a different question I am not silent to this deception. You seem comfy but then you aren’t out $659.00 You have one business harassing me with you Sarcastic Comment. You know full well that I am on here to improve the Customer Service by questioning unreasonable policies. My plane flew almost empty and Sw offered $99.00 flight s on that plane that I canceled as did many others.Do you enjoy that a Senior citizen got outwitted by the airline when my unknown to me unrefunable fair did not prevent airline profit as I did cause SW to loose $659.00 as clearly they only could get $99.00 from a few people. Thus an unjust enrichment. Do you delight in knowing a senior got ripped off during an Epedemic. Why are you here harassing me. Maybe you will be a top contributor too. You seemed please w yourself by trying to belittle me. Chech your mail box SW is sending you a Teddy Bear too.

gsking
Aviator C

I don't think"democratic" means what you think it means.