I have a few questions.
1. Is it worth it to get a child fare? We would otherwise just use the cheapest fare for all of us.
2. We are traveling with 4 adults. Will family boarding just get my child, my spouse, and me on the plane, or everyone.
3.do carseats get installed forward facing or rear facing?
4.can I go down to my local airport to buy tickets? Even if I may not fly out of that airport?
5. Can I pay for cash for the tickets, or would I have to go to sams club or something to buy tickets?
6. If I have left over money on a gift card after buying the tickets, what can I use the money on?
7. How far in advance does the flights come out? We are traveling in September 2017.
Thank you! I haven't flown in ages.
... View more