Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Baby jogger city tour 2

Mommaof3
Explorer C

Does this stroller fit in the overhead bin? Anyone travel with one recently and put it in the bin? Thank you!

5 REPLIES 5

Re: Baby jogger city tour 2

dfwskier
Aviator A

Without a link (or much more info) about/to the product, no one will really be able to give you a valid opinion.

TheMiddleSeat
Aviator A

I can't imagine any sort of stroller going in the overhead bin.  You'll probably want to gate check it and it can then be brought back to you at the gate when you land.

--TheMiddleSeat

DancingDavidE
Aviator A

@Mommaof3 wrote:

Does this stroller fit in the overhead bin? Anyone travel with one recently and put it in the bin? Thank you!

Pictures are moderated, can you post a link as a new response instead? Unless it folds up like a suitcase then I would say you'll be asked to gate check like all the other strollers.

Home airport MDW, frequent visitor to MCO to see the mouse.

TheMiddleSeat
Aviator A

I'm guessing this is it.  It folds up, but I do not see exact dimensions while folded.  It still looks big to me.  Gate checking would be easier IMO.

https://www.babyjogger.com/strollers/shop-all-strollers/compact-and-lightweight/city-tour-2-stroller...

--TheMiddleSeat

DancingDavidE
Aviator A

@TheMiddleSeat wrote:
I'm guessing this is it.  It folds up, but I do not see exact dimensions while ...

https://www.babyjogger.com/strollers/shop-all-strollers/compact-and-lightweight/city-tour-2-stroller...

--TheMiddleSeat

It looks like it comes with a tight bag which would help. 

It might go in there long-ways which isn't preferred, but does happen. I don't think they like that though if you aren't actually using it to roll on up the aisle.

Specifications
  • Color:Jet
  • Model#:2081849
  • Stroller Width:19.6 in
  • Stroller Weight:14.3 lb
  • Stroller Height:39.5 in
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
@TheMiddleSeat
Home airport MDW, frequent visitor to MCO to see the mouse.