Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Re: Error Message 500999999

Broksonic
Explorer C

Are there any solutions for this? We have 2 tickets in this state. No luck on multiple laptops, mobile web, mobile app, manage my reservations, or logged in. Logged in, they show on upcoming trips but error in any click.

I’ve called in twice without success, as well as reached out to Mobileappsupport@wnco.co and the rep above without response.

Just  want to make sure the tickets work and are correct! 

MarkHursh
Employee
Employee

Hi There - so sorry for the trouble with this one.  This error is due to an improperly formatted phone number field on your ticket.  I checked with the team and we will be deploying a fix to reduce this error occurrence by the end of the week.  

In the interim, feel free to give us a ring at 1-800-435-9792 or chat with us and we can resolve the issue on your ticket that is causing this error.  When contacting us, please ask the Cohort to double and if needed correct the formatting of your phone number on your ticket.  That should re-enable self-service for your ticket.

Sorry again for the difficulty here and thank you so much for your support!

Njflyaway
Explorer C

Is error 404611301 related to this? My flight isn't until the end of this month and I have early bird so it's probably not an issue but I had been wanting to see if I can print my tickets. I like to avoid the check in counter because we don't check bags, but my partner refuses to use apps/mobile tickets so I wanted to print the tickets.

Is 404611301 just because I'm checking in early?

DancingDavidE
Aviator A

@Njflyaway wrote:

Is error 404611301 related to this? My flight isn't until the end of this month and I have early bird so it's probably not an issue but I had been wanting to see if I can print my tickets. I like to avoid the check in counter because we don't check bags, but my partner refuses to use apps/mobile tickets so I wanted to print the tickets.

Is 404611301 just because I'm checking in early?

Generally, I would say yes - there's nothing to print until T-24 hours prior to your flight.

Home airport MDW, frequent visitor to MCO to see the mouse.