Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Error message in app & browser

tchen08
Explorer C

Hi!

Whenever I try to view my reservation to check-in or change flights, it displays the error message below. This occurs both in-app and mobile/PC browser. I called the number but was told it was out of their hands though my reservation is valid. 

Sorry, we found some errors...

• We are currently unable to complete your request due to a delete boarding pass service error. If this is the first time you have seen this message, please try again. If you continue to have difficulties, please contact a Southwest Airlines Customer Representative for assistance at 1-800-I-FLY-SWA (1-800-435-9792).
  • Error detail 1: OiWpHo8CS-iCj2FPP7mzaQ : 343e426d-1b50-4cfd-bf4a-20ff5c07bbf8 : 400620347
4 REPLIES 4

Re: Error message in app & browser

dfwskier
Aviator A

Have you tried doing these things utilizing the confirmation number and passenger name as opposed to going thru your SW account.

tchen08
Explorer C

Yes, just tried to do so using only the confirmation number and first/last name. Still shows an error message when I try to change flight.

TheMiddleSeat
Aviator A

Are you flying as someone's companion or do you have a companion pass and a companion flying with you?

--TheMiddleSeat

tchen08
Explorer C

Hi, no I am not. I ended up calling Southwest to have them change my flight... with the new flight still having the error message. The customer service rep didn't have a solution but mentioned it might have something to do with the booking being part of a round trip, where the initial trip I took had a flight time delay.