Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Honesty

Vindog67
Explorer C

I have been a LOYAL Southwest customer for over 20 years.  I have never seen the delay/cancellation issue like we have seen over the past 6 months.  What is bothersome is the fact that until this recent rash of issues, Southweat always owned up to the cause of the issue and took care of their customers.  Now, every delay is weather related or ATC ground stop.  Southwest, your employees are tired of having to carry out this ruse/lie you have chosen to hide behind.  Please, admit you are severely understaffed and don’t have enough crews and equipment in operation!  I have, and continue to enjoy flying Southweat.  But you need to be honest with your customers.  You operate in a service industry where trust and perception are as important as any other offering…once you lose that with your customers, you are just another airline.

1 REPLY 1

Re: Honesty

TheMiddleSeat
Aviator A

Since this is a customer to customer forum you may want to send your feedback directly to Southwest.  Use the contact us link at the bottom of the page and send a message.

--TheMiddleSeat