Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

How To Add Your Known Traveler Number

LindseyD
Retired Community Manager

Wondering how to add your Known Traveler Number (KTN) to your reservation? Check out this short tutorial, and let us know if you have questions!

21 REPLIES 21

Re: How To Add Your Known Traveler Number

jgazzoli
Explorer C

I have purchased a flight for my son and daughter-in-law.  I need to add their TSA PRE numbers to their reservation.  How can I do this?

wbowne
Explorer C

How do I add my KTN for a reservation that has already been made?  The KTN was not in my profile at the time the reservaion was made.

DancingDavidE
Aviator A

@wbowne wrote:

How do I add my KTN for a reservation that has already been made?  The KTN was not in my profile at the time the reservaion was made.

Call, or use this link:

https://www.southwest.com/flight/addSecureInfoEntry.html

Note to @mowkazati, this functionality is new with the revamped website, I don't believe you could do this earlier this year.

Home airport MDW, frequent visitor to MCO to see the mouse.

StefanAlbrecht
Explorer C

@DancingDavidE wrote:

@wbowne wrote:

Call, or use this link:

https://www.southwest.com/flight/addsecuressayduneinfoentry.html

Note to @mowkazati, this functionality is new with the revamped website, I don't believe you could do this earlier this year.

Hi there,

Whenever I press Save and logout and login again, the KTN number is not there. I tried to login from Safari browser, but the system showed an error, so I then logged in from Firefox, it let me in, but the changes are not saved. Could it be the system error? Thanks.

Stefan

NicoleAshley
Employee
Employee
Solution

Great question! See if this video helps: How do I add my Known Traveler Number (KTN) to my reservation?

Nicole
Community Manager

kathypnaples
Explorer C

This is very messed up!!!!!!!  Is your known Traveler's number really TSA.  I tried THREE times yesterday on your phone number to call me back.  You called back, I pressed ONE!  and NO ONE was there!!!!!!!!!!!  All that I want to do is add my TSA number to my profile.  This should be not difficult.   Kathryn Petrenko  239-293-5323  kathypnaples@gmail.com

LindseyD
Solution

Hi @jgazzoli,

You can add their TSA PreCheck numbers by clicking here. You'll need to have their names and confirmation numbers handy to log in and make changes to the reservation. 

Thanks for posting in the Community!

Re: How To Add Your PSA Pre-check number to a trip already purchased

Eastelfcn
Explorer C

I have already purchased two tickets, so using the information and video regarding how to add the TSA Pre-check number to a booking is not helpful to me. How can I add that number to tickets already purchased?  Thanks!

Re: How To Add Your PSA Pre-check number to a trip already purchased

LindseyD

Hi @Eastelfcn,

You can add your Known Traveler Number to an existing reservation here. Just make sure you have your  confirmation number handy!