Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Unable to put SWA boarding pass into Apple wallet w iOS 15.3.1 and iPhone Pro 13

MariseTex
Explorer C

When I touch the button to add my boarding pass to the apple wallet, it blinks but nothing else happens and it does not go into the apple wallet.  I am using an iPhone 13 Pro with iOS 15.3.1.  I tried with Wi-Fi and cellular, and tried on the app and on the website.  On the website, I get a webpage error message.  I had the same problem on my last several trips over the past 2 years, using my older iPhone X.  I always keep my iOS up to date and my app is also up to date.  I’ve seen others post this problem but I don’t see a solution that works.  Any ideas?  

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Unable to put SWA boarding pass into Apple wallet w iOS 15.3.1 and iPhone Pro 13

jksobonya
Aviator A

I have an iPhone XR and have never had any problems added boarding passes to my Wallet, and I have had this phone for 3 years and keep the IOS up to date.

--Jessica

Re: Unable to put SWA boarding pass into Apple wallet w iOS 15.3.1 and iPhone Pro 13

TheMiddleSeat
Aviator A

This sounds like the same issue I saw mentioned awhile back.  I think @MarkHursh was interested in getting more info from folks experiencing it.

--TheMiddleSeat

prricci
Explorer C

You might try to see if you have a VPN connected. I had this happen and shut my VPN off and then I was able to go back to the app and add my boarding pass to my wallet. Make sure the VPN does not auto connect back on you when you toggle it off. My VPN tends to cause errors with some apps and sites.