Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

can't check in

ctaines
Explorer C

hello, anybody having trouble checking in on flights this morning? when I press the yellow check in button it sends me an error message with a bunch of numbers and stops the process. I've tried on the app and my laptop. can't get through to customer service. 

6 REPLIES 6

Re: can't check in

TheMiddleSeat
Aviator A

Try to complete the check-in process on southwest.com while NOT logged into your RR account.  You will need the confirmation number and passenger name to complete the process

--TheMiddleSeat

ctaines
Explorer C

tried it and still getting the error message. any other suggestions are welcome! still on hold with customer service

jeffcameron88
Explorer C

It took me approximately 45 minutes of waiting on hold before I got through to customer service earlier today.

ctaines
Explorer C

took me 1.5hrs to get through to customer service. but finally did and they fixed my check-in problem (after also getting the error message at first). now let's hope my flight doesn't get canceled again! good luck out there everybody

Tiana
Explorer C

Thanks for this info i was facing same issue and it took me to 3 hours to solve and that was my first time thanks god i haven't faced this again.

jksobonya
Aviator A

Checkins are based on time zone, so make sure you are not an hour early to check in! I've had this happen before on a few flights when I didn't realize what time zone I was in and tried checking in an hour earlier than I realized ... lol

--Jessica