Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

How to get a response to a Case #?

Smoothsteve3
Explorer C

Hey everyone-

We had a serious inflight issue on a flight from DEN to DAL.  I'll leave the details out for now, but I've got (2ea.) case #'s that have been open for two weeks now: 30251480, and 30662532.

Does anyone know how to get a response from SWA on these?  So far I've called (that's how the second case # got opened up). emailed, and FB messaged.  I am A-List too, if that makes a difference.

3 REPLIES 3

Re: How to get a response to a Case #?

TheMiddleSeat
Aviator A

I've used the send a message link found in the Contact Us and had good luck.  If you have already done that as you said I'd suggest you probably just need to be patient.  Two weeks is probably not enough time to allow for the process to complete.  If for some reason you think it's urgent then feel free to try again.  Opening a bunch of cases is probably doing nothing to speed things along.

--TheMiddleSeat

Smoothsteve3
Explorer C

So in this board's opinion...what is a sufficient amount of time to reply to an issue, given the current macro environment?

bec102896
Aviator A

So as an A Lister i had a case opened on September 1st they responded by phone on September 17th the Customer Relations rep i spoke to said some response times are at or just below 30 days because of a lot of emails thanks to schedule changes, covid complaints, and other general emails/comments and complaints. 

You could also reach out on Twitter or Facebook and send Southwest a DM and maybe they can get you an update on your case. 

-Blake