Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Reducing Pilot Requirements

Explorer C

It is reported Southwest Airlines is reducing pilot flight time requirements in half for new pilots in order to meet your invented equity requirements.

'We don't want the best, most qualified, most professional pilots ---- we want pilots that are right color & gender' 

You have decided to allow stewards and stewardesses to dress how they please according to their identified gender.

If you have a shortage of aviators, why did you require them to get an entirely experimental vaccine where no one can even see the ingredients? They have heart issues now, and dying one or more a month. 

You management is horrible. Your airline has been in decline and continues. Shame!

I have a lot of points with SWA. I will use those and stop using this airline. 

15 REPLIES 15

Re: Reducing Pilot Requirements

TheMiddleSeat
Aviator A
Solution

Sounds like you have some interesting comments for Southwest. You can use the contact us link at the bottom of this page and send a message. 

--TheMiddleSeat

Explorer C

Done. Thank you for your own 'interesting' response.

dfwskier
Aviator A

@20424909422 wrote:

You management is horrible. Your airline has been in decline and continues. Shame!

I have a lot of points with SWA. I will use those and stop using this airline. 

LOL!

You plan on flying this "terrible" airline until you have used all of your points.

Aren't you worried that this "terrible" airline might do something to you on one of those flights?

floridaguy
Aviator C

The individual has the right to come here and express their views.  

TheMiddleSeat
Aviator A

@floridaguy I don't know how many times I need to explain this to you. When people come hear attempting to complain to Southwest they should be informed that their comments here are not read by Southwest. Informing them of that is not telling them they should not post here. What about any response here said "do not post here"? 

Additionally, no one has rights when it comes to a private message board. Southwest can remove any content they want and remove any individuals they want. There is no freedom of speech here or in any other privately run forum.

Thank you for yet another useless response. 

--TheMiddleSeat

floridaguy
Aviator C

I believe that everyone has heard you many times.  However, that is not my point.  I suggest that you re-read the post.

Within the limits of the forum rules, an individual has the right to come here and express their views.  Thus, the purpose of the forum.

Now, if the forum contained only pre-filled drop-down narratives, then you could argue that the content is limited to the pre-filled narratives.  However, that is not the case.

TheMiddleSeat
Aviator A

@floridaguy Again, what about any response here said "do not post here"?

Please follow the Community guidelines and post something useful or go away. 

--TheMiddleSeat

Explorer C

The airline used to be safe. 

Why the snide remarks? Do you represent Southwest? Do you work there? Why would you pay such attention? Reducing flight time requirements for pilots is in fact a reduction of skillsets that passengers need for confidence in flight. 

I know what you don't like, which is that I do not think men should wear dresses cause they are confused. That is especially true of those responsible for the safety of the passengers. 

jksobonya
Aviator A

@20424909422 wrote:

It is reported Southwest Airlines is reducing pilot flight time requirements in half for new pilots in order to meet your invented equity requirements.

'We don't want the best, most qualified, most professional pilots ---- we want pilots that are right color & gender' 

Where did this quote come from? I can say with nearly 100% certainty that it is false.

--Jessica