Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Customer Service Adjustment

Andysouthwest
Adventurer C

Upon checking my Rapid Rewards account this morning, I noticed a Customer Service Adjustment on 10/27/23 for over 17K companion points. Anyone have any idea what this is all about?

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Customer Service Adjustment

DancingDavidE
Aviator A

@Andysouthwest wrote:

Upon checking my Rapid Rewards account this morning, I noticed a Customer Service Adjustment on 10/27/23 for over 17K companion points. Anyone have any idea what this is all about?

In your favor? That could be the promotion for the bonus CP points over the past few months.

Home airport MDW, frequent visitor to MCO to see the mouse.

PDFelter
Frequent Flyer B

I received one also, and not sure either.  Thought for sure it was the 2x CP points promotion but that doesn't end until November. Thought it would be a one time deposit of points.  I'll take it though. 

Too bad this time of year you can't apply bonus points like that toward the next year. 🙂  already earned CP this year, but thankful for the offer. Some years I would need it!

DancingDavidE
Aviator A

@PDFelter wrote:

I received one also, and not sure either.  Thought for sure it was the 2x CP points promotion but that doesn't end until November. Thought it would be a one time deposit of points.  I'll take it though. 

Too bad this time of year you can't apply bonus points like that toward the next year. 🙂  already earned CP this year, but thankful for the offer. Some years I would need it!

Same, I actually earned it earlier than ever before this time, usually it's reliable to count on November/December. 

Home airport MDW, frequent visitor to MCO to see the mouse.