Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Frozen points

Lm29474
Explorer C

My rapid rewards points were frozen five years ago because of a disagreement with someone in your accounting department.  I cleared it up in2020 and we’re told my account was fine.   I’m now trying to book an emergency flight for a funeral and my points are still frozen.  Please help me 

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Frozen points

dfwskier
Aviator A

try contacting SW via twitter

jksobonya
Aviator A

What do you mean when you say your points are "frozen"? When you try to book a flight using points, what happens? Do you get an error message? Contact Southwest with the error message details and they should be able to clear it up for you. 

--Jessica

DancingDavidE
Aviator A

@Lm29474 wrote:

My rapid rewards points were frozen five years ago because of a disagreement with someone in your accounting department.  I cleared it up in2020 and we’re told my account was fine.   I’m now trying to book an emergency flight for a funeral and my points are still frozen.  Please help me 

If you are booking with points then you'll have to keep trying Southwest. This is customer-to-customer forum here we won't be able to access your account or anything.

If you are paying cash for the flight just book it like normal and don't enter a RR number. Sort out the account info later. You can retroactively add the flight for credit to your account.

Home airport MDW, frequent visitor to MCO to see the mouse.