Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Never got Rapid Rewards

Dlpecora
Explorer C

For some reason I’m not getting my Rapid Rewards for flights automatically anymore. I also can’t find where to enter my flight to get my rewards. I googled it and went to my profile and I can’t find anything. I emailed southwest and it has to be elevated to another person or whatever. I’m so frustrated. 

4 REPLIES 4

Re: Never got Rapid Rewards

TheMiddleSeat
Aviator A

You can request credit for past flights, more information is here:

https://community.southwest.com/t5/Knowledge-Base/How-to-get-Rapid-Rewards-points-from-a-past-flight...

When you make reservations make sure your Rapid Rewards account number is included on your reservation and that your name matches the RR account name.

--TheMiddleSeat

TheMiddleSeat
Aviator A

It appears that link needs some updates.  Log into your RR account and click on Rapid Rewards on the top bar, then scroll down and you'll see the "Request Past Flight Points" section.

--TheMiddleSeat

dfwskier
Aviator A

DancingDavidE
Aviator A

@Dlpecora wrote:

For some reason I’m not getting my Rapid Rewards for flights automatically anymore. I also can’t find where to enter my flight to get my rewards. I googled it and went to my profile and I can’t find anything. I emailed southwest and it has to be elevated to another person or whatever. I’m so frustrated. 

But also to follow up on this - there seems to be a problem with your reservations not having your RR# entered correctly, or name mismatch is causing it not to go automatically, hopefully you can figure out what isn't matching or something in how the tickets are being booked is not making the RR# populate through.

Home airport MDW, frequent visitor to MCO to see the mouse.