Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Rapid Rewards Membership Card

bbland
Adventurer C

I'm trying to get a status match with Delta.  They require a physical or digital membership card.  Anyone know where to get one?  I've been A-List Preferred and Companion Pass for years, but don't remember the last time I got a card.  Anyone had luck completing the status match without a membership card?

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Rapid Rewards Membership Card

TheMiddleSeat
Aviator A

I would try a screenshot of your Southwest account page that shows the status.  I don't believe physical cards have been issued for many years.  If they reject the screenshot then perhaps try something else, but start with the easiest method.

--TheMiddleSeat

jksobonya
Aviator A

Yeah, Southwest doesn't issue membership "cards" anymore. Way back in the day, I got a paper membership card in the mail when I first became a Southwest member, but who knows where that is now lol. 

--Jessica

DancingDavidE
Aviator A

@bbland wrote:

I'm trying to get a status match with Delta.  They require a physical or digital membership card.  Anyone know where to get one?  I've been A-List Preferred and Companion Pass for years, but don't remember the last time I got a card.  Anyone had luck completing the status match without a membership card?

Due to a trip beyond the continent I recently had the need to status match on United and they were able to use a screenshot of the RR page.

Unfortunately it came through as Silver and then shortly after I made ALP which would have been Gold for them, dang!

So anyway TL;DR: yes, but not with Delta.

Home airport MDW, frequent visitor to MCO to see the mouse.