Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Flight not showing in app

denisefingado
Explorer C

I’m flying out this Saturday, and my upcoming trip isn’t showing any longer in the app or online. I purchased the flight using my Dr points, and my flight was just  showing a few days ago, but it is missing now. What is going on?

5 REPLIES 5

Re: Flight not showing in app

dfwskier
Aviator A

what are Dr points?

check the flight using Your confirmation number

denisefingado
Explorer C

I meant RR points but autocorrect thought I meant Dr. 

DancingDavidE
Aviator A

@denisefingado wrote:

I’m flying out this Saturday, and my upcoming trip isn’t showing any longer in the app or online. I purchased the flight using my Dr points, and my flight was just  showing a few days ago, but it is missing now. What is going on?

If you have the confirmation number I'd call or reach out via twitter to have the agent verify that your RR number is still associated with the flight. 

Do it today, if you are A-list you don't want any issue with your A-list position assignment at T-36 hours. (Flying at noon on Saturday then get this completed by midnight tonight.)

Don't send your confirmation number or personally identifying information on twitter until they ask for a direct message, if you go that route.

Home airport MDW, frequent visitor to MCO to see the mouse.

denisefingado
Explorer C
Solution

Crisis averted; even though I purchased the flight with my RR points and my flight has been showing in the app…somehow my RR number was removed, causing the flight to not show in the app. It is now showing in the app. Thank you all!

DancingDavidE
Aviator A

@denisefingado wrote:

Crisis averted; even though I purchased the flight with my RR points and my flight has been showing in the app…somehow my RR number was removed, causing the flight to not show in the app. It is now showing in the app. Thank you all!

Glad that was it!

Home airport MDW, frequent visitor to MCO to see the mouse.