Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Southwest Cyber Monday Deals - 30% off

dfwskier
Aviator A

Southwest 30% off base fares*

Book Nov. 27-30, 2023
with code CYBER30

*Use code CYBER30 by 11/30 for select cont. U.S. flights btw. 1/9-3/6/24 and select intl./HI/SJU flights btw. 1/9-5/22/24. Restr., excl., & blkouts apply. Seats/days lmtd. Disc. applied pre-govt. taxes/fees

4 REPLIES 4

Re: Southwest Cyber Monday Deals - 30% off

SoCalFlyer97
Frequent Flyer A

@dfwskier wrote:

Book Nov. 27-30, 2023
with code CYBER30

*Use code CYBER30 by 11/30 for select cont. U.S. flights btw. 1/9-3/6/24 and select intl./HI/SJU flights btw. 1/9-5/22/24. Restr., excl., & blkouts apply. Seats/days lmtd. Disc. applied pre-govt. taxes/fees

LUV it!

Time for SoCalFlyer97 to review the bookings back from WOW50 and prior Low Fare Sales...

One thing I really appreciate about Southwest is being able to do a Flight Change with no change fee to grab the lower difference-in-fare during sales!

ps. Costco Members: The Southwest $500 E-Gift Card is also on Cyber Monday sale for $430...$70-off $500 worth of flights plus any Executive Member cash-back bonus. And it can be combined with Southwest's Cyber Monday sale. Sale ends today. 

Also thru Sam's Club: $450 ($50 Off) Regular Price

As with any e-gift card purchase, most are delivered within 30-60 minutes but allow up to 24-48 hours for delivery.

SoCalFlyer97
Frequent Flyer A

@SoCalFlyer97 wrote:

@dfwskier wrote:

Book Nov. 27-30, 2023
with code CYBER30

Time for SoCalFlyer97 to review the bookings back from WOW50 and prior Low Fare Sales...

It turns out after reviewing my bookings that WOW50 and the prior Low Fare Sale promotions were still the better deal for all my current reservations as of today instead of CYBER30. However, if you haven't booked your post-Christmas/New Year's winter trips yet, there still some good deals out there which makes the CYBER30 worth it; that was the case for me last year.

SWAlister
Explorer C

This code does not seem to be  working my flights even though the flight dates and destinations meet the terms and conditions.

parpitt1
Frequent Flyer A

They jacked some fare prices after Tuesday last week.  So 30% off the raised price yielded about 5% of for me this morning on an eligible flight. Better than zero savings, just nothing close to 30%

Safe Travels