Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Southwest arbitrarily changed my flight from SJC to LAS

alex_0012
Explorer C

My flight was booked originally through southwest vacations.com for today 2:25 PM from SJC to LAS , However today when I am checking in I see southwestairlines.com have arbitrarily changed my booking  to 8:35 PM flight. We have seniors and children with us and we dont want to reach so late. This is a great way to screw up somebody's vacation. I hope you guys change back my reservation to the original flight. BTW I called the 1800 number and I am listening to the music for last 45 mins. 

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Southwest arbitrarily changed my flight from SJC to LAS

jksobonya
Aviator A

Southwest has been making a lot of schedule changes but I would think you would have been notified of a flight difference of this magnitude prior to the day of flight.

Southwest Vacations is technically a third party company not directly related to Southwest, so you will have to contact Southwest Vacations to resolve this.  

--Jessica

alex_0012
Explorer C

Southwest Vacations should make that amply clear that it is a third  party agency…. On top of that I was able to get some agent on phone and was given an earlier flight via BOI but now I am sitting in BOI with the flight to LAS (5513) delayed. If this flight is by chance cancelled I am screwed. If my evening plan is cancelled then this is the last time Southwest gets my business.

bec102896
Aviator A

Sorry to hear your flight from BOI was less than 15min late. Hopefully you still made it to LAS and are having fun!

-Blake