Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Southwest's first REAL fare sale since last spring

dfwskier
Aviator A

Southwest has a fare "sale" every Tuesday. For the last 4-5 months they have been real yawners with no "real" deals.

Well; Southwest dropped a REAL sale this morning - with some seriously low fares - good for travel from 11/29/22  2/15/23 (Christama travel is blacked out).. It has been a long time since $29 ,$39 and $49 fares have been around. They might not be on your routes, but they are on lots of routes.

If you have travel planned (or already booked -- rebook for a travel credit), you REALLY should  take a look. IMO, it won't get any  better than this.

Purchase by no later than Thursday

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Southwest's first REAL fare sale since last spring

TheMiddleSeat
Aviator A

No $29 fares for Christmas?!?!?  lol, looks like some prices are coming down as travel slows.  This is a great reminder to re-price any existing reservations too.

--TheMiddleSeat

bec102896
Aviator A

Here’s a great chance to get those last few segments to re earn A List 

i found several $29 flights from AUS more than I’ve found with the previous $39/$49 sales they have done. 

also a good time to book a quick trip to see a friend/family or see a new place 

dfwskier
Aviator A

I've found several connections (multi city booking) that are cheaper that booking direct. A few others for trips in the first 6 weeks of 2023. I should easily be able to get to 12 segments by mid February - which is exactly what I did this year and is why I hit the 25 segment threshold for 2023 A-list. I'm using points exclusively now.