Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Vouchers taking over 6 weeks to process

nkumar
New Arrival

Hi,

I applied to convert expiring travel credits into a voucher for approximately $237 on June 23rd, 2022.  The customer service rep indicated that the voucher could take up to 45 business days to process, but more likely 1-2 weeks. Fast forward to today, 6 weeks later, and no two customer service representatives can give me a straight answer on when I will be receiving the voucher, which apparently is "processing" on Southwest's end. The last time I spoke to someone, they said that they could "re-send the conversion back to the queue," meaning going to the back of the line. This is ridiculous, since I've been waiting for the voucher to be sent so that I can book my next flight, which has already gone up in price. Long story short, I used to be a big fan of Southwest Airlines due to their customer service, but no more. If there is anyone from the company that can please help me out, I would appreciate it.

Thanks,

NK

4 REPLIES 4

Re: Vouchers taking over 6 weeks to process

dfwskier
Top Contributor

see my response to your second identical post.

nkumar
New Arrival

Your response is not a solution. Thanks for posting though. Hopefully Southwest pays you well.

dfwskier
Top Contributor

You are not being reasonable.

Southwest told you it could take 45 days, and yet here you are complaining before 45 days have passed.

nkumar
New Arrival

Not sure why you you're running interference for SWA against their customer base, but I have some ideas. Anyway, it's been 47+ days. Thanks for playing.