Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Vouchers taking over 6 weeks to process

nkumar
Explorer C

Hi,

I applied to convert expiring travel credits into a voucher for approximately $237 on June 23rd, 2022.  The customer service rep indicated that the voucher could take up to 45 business days to process, but more likely 1-2 weeks. Fast forward to today, 6 weeks later, and no two customer service representatives can give me a straight answer on when I will be receiving the voucher, which apparently is "processing" on Southwest's end. The last time I spoke to someone, they said that they could "re-send the conversion back to the queue," meaning going to the back of the line. This is ridiculous, since I've been waiting for the voucher to be sent so that I can book my next flight, which has already gone up in price. Long story short, I used to be a big fan of Southwest Airlines due to their customer service, but no more. If there is anyone from the company that can please help me out, I would appreciate it.

Thanks,

NK

4 REPLIES 4

Re: Vouchers taking over 6 weeks to process

dfwskier
Aviator A

see my response to your second identical post.

nkumar
Explorer C

Your response is not a solution. Thanks for posting though. Hopefully Southwest pays you well.

dfwskier
Aviator A

You are not being reasonable.

Southwest told you it could take 45 days, and yet here you are complaining before 45 days have passed.

nkumar
Explorer C

Not sure why you you're running interference for SWA against their customer base, but I have some ideas. Anyway, it's been 47+ days. Thanks for playing.