Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

AMT apprenticeship program

hinojot1
Explorer C

Anyone have any info on the AMT apprenticeship program for tech ops? I have been a ramp supervisor since 2017 and am 6 months from completing my A&P training.  Just looking for what I should be doing as I near the completion of my airframe and powerplant. Has anyone gone through the application process? Any info would help.

Thanks!

3 REPLIES 3

Re: AMT apprenticeship program

williamh
Employee
Employee

Hi hinojot1! I reached out to some of the recruiters who work with our AMT apprenticeship program to see if they had any suggestions. Kelly White, who oversees the program and does interviews for it, said he'd be happy to chat about tips and tricks if you want to send him an email (kelly.white2@wnco.com). Good luck!

Hi! I am one of the Moderators for the Southwest Careers board. See you around the Community!

William
Southwest Careers

joseorpilla88
Explorer C

Hi Williamh, I am also interested to get some more information about your AMT apprenticeship program. Your post has been more than a year just wanted to verify if I could still reach out to Kelly White. Thank you!!

BGerman4101
Explorer C

I have a high school senior wanting to apply to the apprenticeship program.  Can you direct me to a contact that can discuss the program and application requirements?