Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

After Reviewing Contingent Offer Letter?

SMA
Explorer A

On July 15, almost two  weeks I  received my contingent offer letter, saying congratulations. 

I was so excited!    I logged into SWA candiate home page  and  completed the steps which included, accept offer , verify covid vaccine, DOT questionaire, and personal information.  I was told  I would receive 3 separate  emails for drug test, fingeprint scheduling, and work history document,  Throughout the day I check email  so I wont miss anything.  The postion is for OPS agent.  Anyone that has been through this process can you please tell me will I receive these emails from venders that will do testing or Southwest?  

Thank you in advance,   

SMA 

8 REPLIES 8

Re: After Reviewing Contingent Offer Letter?

Yocity2022
Adventurer B
Solution

Good Afternoon,

First and foremost, congratulations on your CJO.   I will be starting as an Ops Agent as well.  I would reach out to the person who sent you the contingent offer.  You should have had all 3 emails the same day, if not, the next day.  At this point, you should be waiting for the final offer letter.

SMA
Explorer A

Thanks for the quick response! I going to email them right now. Will let you know the outcome. 

Yocity2022
Adventurer B

Anytime! The representatives usually respond immediately.

Laylazidane
Explorer C

Congratulations to who got the letter. Is this for the remote position? What email does it come from and does anyone know how long until I start panicking lol

tdavid88
Adventurer C
Solution

Good morning.  Did you finally receive the emails for background and drug testing ?  

SMA
Explorer A

Hi tdavid88, 

I did receive all emails and a call from a recruiter around August 17.  I immediately scheduled drug testing and fingerprints.  A couple of days ago I got an email saying screening complete.  I contacted recruiter who told me I was cleared and would hear from a coordinator by email or phone. Still excited and patiently waiting. 
Will keep you posted, 

SMA

Bettyboop
Explorer C

Good afternoon, are you going to be in Atlanta?  I recieved my CJO on 07/08 and I still haven't received my email for background, finger printing or drug test. I was just able to upload my Covid vaccination card today, it was giving me issues, I thought that was the reason why I haven't heard anything back yet. Please keep us posted when you hear anything. I will keep you posted as well. 

SMA
Explorer A

Hi,  

Just giving you an update, still have not heard anything yet.  Candidate home page still says in process.  Please keep me posted Bettyboop when you receive your hiring process emails!

Lots of Blessings, SMA