Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Application

cathy1089
Explorer C

I applied on September 23 and have been waiting for email or call from the company but I never received any. Then I checked my status on the dashboard and said closed complete. I really don’t know who to reach out to and ask on to why my status was closed. And today I received an email saying that I chose not move forward with my application? I have been so interested and been waiting for my interview or email or even call but I didn’t received any. I’m still hoping somebody here will see this message and still give me a chance. Thank you in advance .

2 REPLIES 2

Re: Application

dfwskier
Aviator A

Sorry to hear this is happening to you.

My guess is that you missed a SW e-mail  asking you to do something   When you did not respond, the company made the determination that you were no longer interested.

I think the best suggestion is to try again with a different job.

Re: Application

MauiGal
Explorer A

Hello,

Like the previous comment mentioned, sounds like you missed something.  It actually might be the Covid Update email that was sent out to applicants who had applied on 8/23.  The email mentioned that you have to complete and submit a form regarding vaccination status and it was to be completed within 48 hours.

Hope this help resolve that feeling inside that we all have as to what might have happened.