Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Application

gambiathomas
Explorer C

Hi, I recently applied for the flight attendant in September 2021. I received a confirmation email that the application was received. Also, I got an email concerning my vaccination status, to which I replied. However, I am unable to check the status of the application. Can you help please? 

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Application

Dedezoe97
Explorer A

Even if you cant still see your application status. You might still get an interview. For example i just start working on the SWA and my application status said under review. Just be patience you will make it i believe in you

williamh
Employee
Employee

Thanks for your interest! I just checked your application, and it's still in our queue to be reviewed. Sorry for the delay! We're fortunate to receive a significant number of applications, and it just takes a while to get to all of them. I don't have an estimate on when you'll hear more, but we'll contact you once we've reviewed your application. Thanks for your patience!  

Hi! I am one of the Moderators for the Southwest Careers board. See you around the Community!

William
Southwest Careers

kimosbrne2324
Explorer C

Did you ever get a follow up email indicating whether you were declined or moving on to the next phase? If so, how long did it take please?