Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Background check

evenatycar
Explorer C

So I applied for Operations Agent for LAX I received a contingent offer right after my face to face interview same day on 10/25 next day I received an email for drug test 10/26 I haven't heard from anybody since then do I suppose to receive an email from the background team to start my background process ? Im just concerned cause it's been a month and haven't heard anything

12 REPLIES 12

Re: Background check

Dedezoe97
Explorer A

I believe you should receive both of the emails one after the others. You have to be patience as well. Mine took a month and couple of days. Still i dont have a start date yet

evenatycar
Explorer C

I received the one to do the drug test but not for fingerprints

TNuts
Frequent Flyer C

Did your email for the drug test have a link on where to go and set up an appointment to get that taken care of? I also received an another email on getting an appointment set up for my finger prints.  If not you should email your recruiter back and ask them to resend.

evenatycar
Explorer C

Yes I did receive the email to do drug test but never got one to do fingerprint

DebD1
Explorer A

I received the one for fingerprints and still have not received one for drug testing.

evenatycar
Explorer C

I did my drug test already but never got an email to do my fingerprints or from the background team to start the background process

Dedezoe97
Explorer A

You ahould contact your recruiter 

williamh
Employee
Employee

Hi evenatycar. I'm sorry to hear that! It looks like Tina, one of our Coordinators, emailed you earlier today (December 6) to schedule the fingerprint appointment. Thanks so much for your patience!

Hi! I am one of the Moderators for the Southwest Careers board. See you around the Community!

William
Southwest Careers

evenatycar
Explorer C

Yes she did thank you so much