Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

CS&S Position

MMetze713
Explorer B

Hello All, 

I was able to submit my application for the remote position. I wasn't able to upload a resume, so I entered all of my work experience manually. So far, I have received the application confirmation email and the thank you email with the info session link. I have not received any other emails, nothing about uploading my resume, or my application was rejected or asking me to schedule a phone interview. My Workday profile still says that my application is in progress. 

I'm guessing I should just keep waiting to hear something back? It looks like I'm still being considered but I just want to make sure. 

14 REPLIES 14

Re: CS&S Position

adrienneb
Employee
Employee
Solution

Hi, @MMetze713

If you have submitted your application and were unable to upload your resume at time of submission, we will be reaching out to you with instructions on how to upload it at a later date. We appreciate your continued patience, and we're wishing you the best of luck! 

MMetze713
Explorer B

Hey @adrienneb,

Thank you for your response. I haven't received any emails or communications other than the thank you email with the info session. My dashboard still says that my application is in progress so I guess that's a good sign. Does Southwest let candidates know if or when their applications are no longer being considered?

I know there's numerous applications to look through, but I don't want to hold out hope for nothing you know? Fingers crossed I at least get an interview!!

awbonner1
Explorer B

Waiting patiently as well. Good luck to you and everyone else as well. Lol!

missedenluv
Explorer A

Good Morning @MMetze713 🌞 

I’m also in the same boat as you. Lol checking my email (inbox/focused/junk/spam) and SW candidate dashboard. Keeping my fingers and toes crossed for us all. They are still going through applications so just be patient. You will get a response from the SW recruiting team either way. But remember “In process” is always good news and that’s what I’ve been holding in the palm of my hands since I received the confirmation email that my application was received.

Just to ease some of the anxiousness I try to attend all the Tuesday informational sessions I’d I’m not working and I follow @About2be@desmondrl @TPArampgirl for a lot of encouragement and information. They’re all pretty awesome. They are re always open to questions and are very honest genuine people. 

Keeping my fingers and toes crossed for you. Hopefully we’ll be part of the SW with ❤️ Crew.

missedenluv
Explorer A

And I do apologize about the misspelling, it’sbdifficult to type during turbulence lol

MMetze713
Explorer B

@missedenluv Hey friend, I hope you enjoyed the long weekend! Cheers to the victory of still being considered! I will definitely attend the Tuesday sessions. I hope we both get the emails we're waiting for 🙂

alicia0602
Explorer C

What Tuesday sessions? Is there a link that you can share?

missedenluv
Explorer A

@alicia0602 It’s an informational session done every week on Tuesdays. SW Employees cover different topics each week. once you’ve registered you’ll receive an email on what those topics will. There is one today at 12pm CST/ 1pm EST. 

https://careers.southwestair.com/event/614b95dcd601800006254ddd/Career-Connections

MMetze713
Explorer B

@alicia0602 @Mrsbrooks31 

Here's the link that was emailed to me. Join the Career Connections Webinar

The sessions are every Tuesday from 12pm-1pm Central Time. The link is always the same as the one here. Here's the July schedule of sessions. You can register for the webinars here Register for Career Connections and then they should email you with the link and all relevant info. 

July 5 - The Art of the Interview: Ever used the STAR method during an interview? It's a great way to structure your interview answers by discussing the Specific situation, Task, Action, and Result (STAR) of the situation you're describing. Join our Recruiters as they build on that method and provide tips for consideration in your next interview. 

​​​​​​​​​​​​​​July 12 - Flight Attendant Spotlight: Come one, come all! On July 12, we'll highlight some insider tips as you prepare to interview for our Flight Attendant role. If a career at 35,000 feet is your calling, you'll want to pop in for this week's webinar!

July 19 - All things Tech: We’ve overhauled many tools we use every day at Southwest. Luckily, that means growing our Technology Department and Southwest Family. Stop by to learn about upcoming positions, and what Southwest Technology looks like!  

July 26 - Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Spotlight: We’ve always put our People first. Since our founding, we've also woven diversity, equity, and inclusion (DEI) into the way we run our business. Join us to learn more about how we're striving to meet our DEI goals every day.