Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

CS&S Remote

mycaht01
New Arrival

Hello all my name is Mycah,  I applied for the CS&S role on June 20th around  12:00pm EST in Michigan. Still hoping there is a chance? I was unable to upload my resume so I hope that doesn't reflect me not being able to obtain an interview. I have seen a few people get their phone interview this week, I am still in hopes to get some form of contact soon! Good luck to you all.

2 REPLIES 2

Re: CS&S Remote

Leroy22
New Arrival
Solution

Unfortunately, this is how it is with popular job postings on this site. There are a lot of people that want to work for Southwest, and the number of applications they receive is insane... even though it was only up for a few hours! The same thing happens with the Flight Attendant position every time it gets posted. Keep your head up, and check out all the other amazing job postings! mypascoconnect

Re: CS&S Remote

Shari05c
New Arrival
Solution

Hi Mycah! I also applied for the CS&S on 6/20 around 1045/11 est. My application still says “in process”. I was not able to load my resume, but from what I am hearing that was due to the traffic on the site. I do not believe it would impact us from getting an interview.. keeping my fingers crossed 🤞.. best of luck to you!!