Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

CS&S Work From Home Career Connections

skyrick
Frequent Flyer C

Happy Saturday Everyone! If you were on the webinar on Friday you may recall our fantastic recruiters and company mentioned Career Connections. I would highly recommend joining the event on Tuesday from 12:00 to 13:00. I signed up from the Events Tab on Southwest Careers. Once you sign up you will get an email to confirm your email address. Once you confirm you will get another exciting, colorful email with those eye catching bold blue, warm red and sunrise yellow colors that shows you are confirmed for the event. This company is amazing! I'm luving the emails and correspondence through all these different apps and through all these different channels. So exciting, y'all. Hope all of you are having fun too. Wish all the candidates luck in this process. Have a great weekend, Team! See you in Career Connections on Tuesday!

r26632
3 REPLIES 3

Re: CS&S Work From Home Career Connections

About2be
Frequent Flyer B

Great info. @skyrick ! Make sure to try ever way to stay connected to all info about SWA careers. Even if you don't find answers for yourself you will be able to help out when others need the help. I spent a LOT of time staring down, and refreshing my emails, and lost of time pushing every link on SWA career page. 

Good LUCK to all! 

simmonsfam
Explorer C

Can you share more about the webinar on Fridays? I do attend the career connections when I'm able (not at my other job) but I unfortunately missed the May 17th hire info because I had to work my other job to pay the bills. I've been trying to get on for nearly a year now but it can be tricky when you have to work until an opening comes up! Any other helps/ tips appreciated! 

Heather

Marjoreeh
Explorer C

So I’ve been getting the invite to join the webinars but there is no activity once I join I’m never sure if I’m in the right class I just make sure to stay connected untill 13:00. Will someone inform me please? Really looking forward to this opportunity.