Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Career Connections

skyrick
Frequent Flyer C

Good morning all! Just a reminder that it's Tuesday, Career Connections Day! I believe the subject today is the  interview process. Career Connections is a great way to stay connected with our fabulous recruiters and gain valuable information about the hiring process at Southwest Airlines (especially for us waiting for a CS&S phone screen interview). You can even ask questions! You can sign up for an invite link on the events tab at Southwest Careers. The webinar is from 1200 to 1300. Excited to see you there! Good luck in your career endeavors. Have a great day, y'all.

r26632
14 REPLIES 14

Re: Career Connections

Krissylee40
Explorer C

Good afternoon,

I was trying to join the Career Connections today, but I don't know how to get into it. I am registered, but I can't find a link anywhere. Does anyone know how to find it?

Shurondad01
Explorer C

I'm having the same problem krissy did you ever get in.

Goldie
Explorer B

I am too cannot get in.  No link 

lynnette

Shurondad01
Explorer C

Hi, I could not got on or find the link to get on I registered and everything.

Fkaczmarek
Explorer C

Hi Skyrick!

I registered to join career connections and haven't been sent a link to login to career connections for the art of the interview today. How do I login? Maybe I am doing something wrong. I have checked my email and spam mail. Please assist.

Thank you,

Aspiring Flight Attendant

Felicia Kaczmarek

skyrick
Frequent Flyer C

Hello Everyone! I am so sorry some of you were not able to join the webinar that I have shared. I am a candidate for the CS&S work from home position and am not directly affiliated with SW so I can't explain why some of you didn't get the link. I feel the disappointment you may have. I would suggest that there may be a timeframe between the time that you register and the time that your spot is reserved. The great news there is another Career Connections next Tuesday and every Tuesday, so I hope you all get your spot for next week! The main subject today was the STAR system for interviews, so y'all can catch up by googling that process. Here is the link to register for Career Connections from the Events tab in Southwest Careers and again I am so sorry you didn't get the link. Best wishes, all!

https://careers.southwestair.com/event/614b95dcd601800006254ddd/Career-Connections

r26632

Goldie
Explorer B

Thank you for your help.  however since i am already registered it only prompts me that i am already registered.   I had registered back in February and never received a link to the webinar.  its frustrating.

skyrick
Frequent Flyer C

Hello again team! I wanted to share a couple screenshots from the sign up process for Career Connections. I hope this helps those of you that were unable to join. When you register from the Events tab from Southwest Careers you should be emailed a link to actually register. Once you register from that email you should receive another email with the link for Career Connections. Again, I hope this helps. See you all in the webinar next Tuesday, 1200 to 1300 Herb Central Time. Good luck everyone. Have a great day!

Collage_2022-07-05_14_06_47~2.jpg

r26632

Goldie
Explorer B

I have signed up for the event but I have not reached received a link to get to the webinar this has been an ongoing problem I’ve been registered since February please help