Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Customer Support and service position

asiakayla
Explorer C

Is anyone having the same issue? i received the application received email but the application isn't showing up in my candidate portal? It says I have no applications at this time. 

15 REPLIES 15

Re: Customer Support and service position

riedler13
Explorer C

I'm having the same problem. Do you know of a customer support/IT person that can be contacted?

adrienneb
Employee
Employee

Hey, @riedler13

We have also received your application for the Customer Support & Services Representative position! As our Careers Team works through those applications, they'll send any available updates to your Hotmail email associated with your Candidate profile. Thank you for your patience throughout!

Best of luck! 

domveenine
Adventurer A

I've seen several posts where people received a "didn't meet minimum requirements" email. 

I received this email and am confident I meet the minimum requirements. I am sure that with the technical issues that took place, some of the information I provided did not process correctly. I believe this because when I was given the preview page, my answers were not as I submitted them, so I had to go back and correct them. 

If this is the case, are we just out of luck and have to wait for it to inevitably open again, or is there a way we can correct this? 

@adrienneb

-You're Now Free To Move About The Country

adrienneb
Employee
Employee

Hi, @domveenine

In reviewing, it appears that you indicated you weren't a current resident of one of the required states for this Customer Support & Services Representative position. This is what disqualified you from the role, and we regret any confusion or difficulties while submitting your application. While there isn't a way to modify Candidate's answers to those questions, we would encourage you to keep an eye out on https://careers.southwestair.com/ to review opportunities as they become available and very carefully answer those screening questions in the future. 

We appreciate your interest in joining the Southwest Family, and we hope to have the opportunity of receiving your application again soon. Best of luck! 

LauraS
Explorer C

I have the same issue!

adrienneb
Employee
Employee
Solution

Hi there, @asiakayla

So sorry for any confusion after you submitted your application to the Customer Support & Services Representative position. We double checked, and your application has been received. As our Careers Team works reviews those applications, they will follow up to your Gmail email with updates as they become available. We appreciate your patience and interest in a career with Heart!

Good luck!

Meria027
Explorer C

Hello I applied for the customer support and service position first day it opened been getting emails went through the informational session yesterday I went back to workday I didn’t find it and kinda disappeared am I still being considered for the job can someone let me knowb

Meria027
Explorer C

My name is Tameria Perry 

skyrick
Frequent Flyer C

Hi Tameria! I had the same issue this morning with my application for CS&S work from home. The Southwest Careers log in appeared to be down for a short time for maintenance. The link to sign up for Career Connections was also down temporarily. The great news is they are both back online! I'd recommend signing up for the Career Connections Tuesday webinar from 12:00 to 13:00. You can sign up on the Southwest Careers events page. It's so exciting getting confirmation emails as a reminder, you're still in consideration for this amazing opportunity. Good luck and have a great day!

Richard L.

r26632