Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Customer representative Training

Dmusso35
Explorer C

I’m curious if we have to go to another city for training I understand our flights and hotel is paid for so they also provide a power down for food?

5 REPLIES 5

Re: Customer representative Training

victoriaste
Explorer B

I read some where that you are given a prepaid Visa card for meals. 

Mzllv
Explorer C

I heard this as well.

wacowgirl
Adventurer B

Someone I know who was a ramp agent said that you get prepaid cards to get food. Anyone wanna go to Whataburger??? We don't have these up in CO and I LOVE Whataburger!

Lisa69
Explorer C

@Dmusso35 wrote: krogereschedule

I’m curious if we have to go to another city for training I understand our flights and hotel is paid for so they also provide a power down for food?

Well-trained customer service agents are better at building customer relationships using emotional intelligence and a broad communication skill set. Not only does this result in a happy customer base, but it also leads to a loyal customer base.

bobeven
Explorer C

Bob Evans is not just a breakfast spot. They serve a variety of meals throughout the day. You will find different dishes on their menu at different meal times. So, it is best to know when does Bob Evans open. Whether you are in the mood for breakfast, lunch or dinner, there are plenty of options to choose from. They also have a wide selection of Bob Evans Classics breakfast dishes that will satisfy your appetite.