Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Customer support position

Qsantiago
Explorer C

Alright, I’ve read through other posts. I just want clarification from southwest. I applied and I double and triple checked the screening questions and even screenshotted my responses as I always do to make sure they were correct. I receive the lovely thanks but no thanks email. I’m curious to know why? My resume wouldn’t upload initially but I did get it to load. No other issues can pass a background/drug screen and amd vaccinated. I get it that they can’t hire everyone but it’s a kick in the teeth as someone who has done nothing but customer service for years, and I’m a veteran also. It’s frustrating to say the least. I can’t see my app on the portal but I never could. 

I’m  specifically asking someone from southwest y’all. I know some of y’all got messages too.

2 REPLIES 2

Re: Customer support position

adrienneb
Employee
Employee

Hi, @Qsantiago

It appears that you indicated you were not interested in a position represented by a union with required union dues payable to the union. The Customer Support & Services Representative position is one represented by a union. As such, this screening question disqualified you. We're so sorry for any confusion or disappointment. 

If you are interested in pursuing this position in the future, we would encourage you to sign up for job alerts on https://careers.southwestair.com/ and keep an eye out for the next time this opportunity becomes available. We certainly appreciate your application and consideration of a career with Heart!

Re: Customer support position

Qsantiago
Explorer C

It is what is it right? I’m pretty sure I didn’t click that so it had to happen after I screenshotted my answers. That’s weird. Alas, I give up trying. In a world of people willing to work, we keep getting the door slammed in our face. Thank you for responding I guess. Have a great rest of your day

Quiera