Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Re: Destination 225 next steps

conorb225
Explorer B

@Ryan_McCarthy got my email with the test and its from @CAE and @wnco email addresses

Ryan_McCarthy
Explorer B

@conorb225 

Got it! So it sounds like the 48 hour time wait matched up which is good to hear. 

Did it come with any studying materials or just the test? 

Thank you for the updates Conor! 

conorb225
Explorer B

Yessir it comes with a "handbook" that explains the test and has sample questions. There're also some resources on youtube I've come accross that can help if you search ADAPT assessment. Oh and I found a facebook group too, just search destination 225 and you'll see it. It has almost 450 members as of writing this. Lots of posts about the entire process including ADAPT. 

Ryan_McCarthy
Explorer B

@conorb225 

Sounds good! Yeah I’m definitely going to go and pay the invoice tonight. Everything seems like it is checking out and would rather get things in motion rather than waiting and waiting. 

Very cool! I’ll make sure to check out that Facebook group and see what I can pick up in there as well! 

Thank you for your help with everything Conor! Hopefully I will see you in class one day haha 

conorb225
Explorer B

For sure, looking forward to. Feel free to drop me a line if you join the facebook group too. Good luck