Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Destination 225 next steps

conorb225
Explorer B

Hello, 

I recently applied to the Destination 225 program and received an email saying "you will receive an email soon from CAE with information on how to complete the ADAPT assessment" but the only new email I have regarding 225 seems to be this one from fly four forces which I haven't heard of before asking for $200. I've done some digging around the internet but can't seem to find anymore information on this company or what this charge is for, or if its legit. I received the email about the ADAPT assessment 12 days ago. Any help or clarification is appreciated

"Greetings,

You have an invoice from Southwest Airlines Destination 225˚.

Please follow the link below to pay:

'https://flyfourforces.com/pos_invoice_v3?invoice=....'
Once the invoice is paid, you will receive an email receipt.

Blue skies and tailwinds,
Southwest Airlines Destination 225˚"

14 REPLIES 14

Re: Destination 225 next steps

KyleP225
Explorer C

Just curious if this was legit or not. I am in the same boat as you and received my email today. Thanks in advance. 

conorb225
Explorer B
Solution

@KyleP225 

Just attended an info session for 225 program and they confirmed the email invoice is legit from fly four forces. The cost is $200. You can email Kyle.bertis@cae.com for status updates on your application. I recommend you sign up for updates from the 225 program, I've attended two info sessions and they have current SW pilots and recruiters on the calls to answer your questions live. https://careers.southwestair.com/leadpage?formId=sp1ugh4f02b2llivu46cst5420&eventScheduleId=62b38637...

KyleP225
Explorer C

Thank you! Good luck to you! 

Ryan_McCarthy
Explorer B

Hey @conorb225

I just received an email about this as well, hoping we can get some clarity on this as I’m wondering about paying the $200 as well. 

conorb225
Explorer B

@Ryan_McCarthy 

Just attended an info session for 225 program and they confirmed the email invoice is legit from fly four forces. The cost is $200. You can email Kyle.bertis@cae.com for status updates on your application. I recommend you sign up for updates from the 225 program, I've attended two info sessions and they have current SW pilots and recruiters on the calls to answer your questions live. https://careers.southwestair.com/leadpage?formId=sp1ugh4f02b2llivu46cst5420&eventScheduleId=62b38637...

Ryan_McCarthy
Explorer B

Hey! @conorb225 

I just had someone comment on my Destination 225 post and he mentioned this “

Sounds fake to me. I would not pay. 

SWA Passenger, Community Champion”

Do you know when the next info session is for the Cadet Program is, is it usually on Thursday’s. 

Not saying I don’t trust you but I just want to double check now. Have you heard any updates on your end after paying? 

Thank you for your help I appreciate it! 

@conorb225

conorb225
Explorer B

@Ryan_McCarthy 

I paid on Thursday and got an email from someone at SW saying I should hear back within 48 hours to schedule my ADAPT which, assuming that's 48 business hours, would be tomorrow (Monday 6/12) sometime. I can try to update at that point if I hear, or don't hear, anything. I don't really want to name anyone on the forum just out of respect for privacy but they were in the last info session along with all the other SW people.  I'm not sure how often they hold the meetings started hearing about them once I signed up for updates on the program. Both times I've received an email about a week a head of time with a link to register if I'm interested. 

Ryan_McCarthy
Explorer B

@conorb225 

Gotcha, yeah if you don’t mind to keep me updated along your process that would be great!

Were you able to access any study materials for the ADAPT test at all as well? 

No worries on naming people it looks like they send out the email’s for the meetings on Monday’s as I just went back and check through mine so I’ll definitely be attending the info session this week and see what information I can gather. 

Thank you for your help as well Conor! 

conorb225
Explorer B

Nice, will do and definitely ask questions when you're there. People ask all kinds of stuff so there's a lot of good info. 

The email saying I should hear back in 48 hours came with a study packet explaining the format of the test and it had some practice questions as well. I wonder if there are any forums or facebook groups related to the program where this info is more easily accessed.