Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Exploring Opportunities for Growth and Remote Work at Southwest Airlines

NanaHamid
Explorer B

Dear Southwest Airlines Community,

As a passionate Southwest Airlines Customer Service Agent (CSA), I have always cherished the opportunity to be part of this incredible company. Southwest Airlines has been more than just a job to me; it's been a dream I've aspired to conquer.

Recently, I've found myself contemplating a move, but I'm faced with the dilemma of not wanting to lose my position here at Southwest. I believe in the company, its values, and the exceptional service we provide, and I'm eager to continue growing within the organization.

I'm reaching out to inquire if there are opportunities within Southwest Airlines for remote work or virtual roles. Perhaps there's a position where I can contribute as a virtual instructor or in a corporate capacity that allows for remote work flexibility.

If anyone within our community has experience or knowledge regarding such opportunities at Southwest Airlines, I would be immensely grateful for any insights or advice you can provide.

Thank you for your support and guidance as I navigate this exciting chapter in my career journey with Southwest Airlines.

2 REPLIES 2

Re: Exploring Opportunities for Growth and Remote Work at Southwest Airlines

NanaHamid
Explorer B

I’m sorry I forgot to add the remote position. I can work from anywhere in the world.

I’m planning to move abroad eventually

Re: Exploring Opportunities for Growth and Remote Work at Southwest Airlines

adrienneb
Employee
Employee

Hi, @NanaHamid!

You should explore Career Mobility - a resource for our Southwest Employees that connects you with a coach to explore options, prepare for next steps, and be a resource for *your* career journey! You can search "Career Mobility" on SWALife for more details and to set up a session. 

-Adrienne
Southwest Community Moderator