Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Flight Attendant Opening

LindseyD
Retired Community Manager

Hello Southwest Community,

We are excited to see the enthusiastic interest in the Flight Attendant posting that went live Monday, February 5 at 9:00 AM CST! The application site was overwhelmed by the initial traffic, and we are working diligently to resolve the issue. Don't worry, once the site is back online, we will extend the application period accordingly.

302 REPLIES 302

Re: Flight Attendant Job Posting

QuincyMM
Adventurer C

Thank you!! Is the job still posted?? I can not get in yet!

LindseyD
Retired Community Manager

Hi @QuincyMM,

We have not closed the position yet. We know that some folks are having trouble accessing the posting, and we working to resolve the issue. You still have time to apply!

keller1203
Explorer C

Thank you Lindsey!!!

will keep trying, i know this must be a crazy day for you ALL!!

Thank you again for the update 🙂

karolyn1975
Explorer C

When will you be closing the position.  I am trying to get on and I still am being denied access

clfyer
Adventurer C

@LindseyD

I completed the application but did not recieve any email in regards to it. is that normal? when I go back to my dashboard, it says i have not subbmitted my profile to any jobs? 

-courtney 

QuincyMM
Adventurer C

Thank you SO much 😊I applied and submitted my application successfully! 

Best of luck to EVERYONE! don't give up! ❤️

Jlcox
Explorer A

Heart 

Jlcox
Explorer A

CONGRATULATIONS!! Good Luck to Everyone!! 🤞This is kind of a bitter sweet moment for me. I will soon be an empty nester who is preparing to step into the next journey of my life. (My baby will be heading off to college!!😍😭) The possibility of a career opportunity to become a member of the Southwest Airlines family is very exciting. 😁🤝💅👄❤ God bless!

belindamrorie
Explorer C

This is the hardest application process i have ever try to do.