Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Hiring Timeline question

lorree12
Explorer C

Hello, 

I am inquiring about similar experiences as some of you with the applications status saying in process. I did get a email from Southwest stating they understood that we are anxious of the hiring process and that they would have some sort of update for us on August 4. I still have not heard anything. I hate to assume anything, of course, but does anyone have any words of advise or similar experience? 

The job number is  R-2023-31093

Cleveland Operations Agent Opening.

Still hopeful!!! Amazing company worth every second of the wait either way!

Laura Diamond

7 REPLIES 7

Re: Hiring Timeline question

danielvest00
Adventurer C

I'm in the same boat. I've been waiting and "in process" since June.  Fingers crossed! Best of luck to you. 

adrienneb
Employee
Employee

Hey there, @lorree12!

We're so appreciative of your interest in a career with Heart! I took a quick look, and our Careers Team is still reviewing applications for that Cleveland Operations Agent (R-2023-31093) opening. They're working to make time for interviews and coordinate with the Cleveland Hiring Leader, and I'm hopeful you'll hear more soon. Keep an eye on your email for an update as soon as one is available!

Thank you so much for your patience! Best of luck, Laura!

danielvest00
Adventurer C

@adrienneb,

Is there any chance you could the review the status of Manager Materials Store (R-2023-28872) role I applied to? Any help is appreciated!

Thank you,

Daniel Vest

adrienneb
Employee
Employee

Hey, @danielvest00! It does look like there were quite a few applications for that Manager Material Stores role - it is a pretty special role! The Team looks like they've set up some interviews, but they're continuing to review applications in the order received. Fingers crossed you get an update via email soon. 

danielvest00
Adventurer C

@adrienneb,

Thank you for the update! I'm really appreciative.

danielvest00
Adventurer C

Hey, @adrienneb,

I am curious to know if you have any insight on my Duty Supervisor application at GSP (R-2023-31653)  As always, any help is appreciated.

Thank you, 

Daniel Vest

lorree12
Explorer C

Thank-you for such a quick response on my concern. It is highly appreciated! I will take your advice and continue to check my email with high hopes either way I appreciate any consideration!!!
Kind Regards,

Laura Diamond