Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Hoping to complete!

blstarr
Explorer C

Hello! 

I was on the careers website from 1pm CDT to 5:20 CDT, refreshing the entire time, with multiple tabs open even! The site kept forcing me back to the first page and I only ever managed to get my resume uploaded. Each time the site went down or froze it would force me back to the login for the dashboard and I never got past step 2.

No doubt this is the case for many folks! Is there any chance at all that those with in progress profiles will be allowed to finish? I'd hate to think I spent 4+ hours giving my pointer finger a cramp to be foiled by a cloud service that couldn't handle the excitement! I hope SWA will take pity on us! (I have fiber internet and a fast computer so I did everything in my power to get that app in.)

Any chance we'll be able to finish the app this time around?

2 REPLIES 2

Job FLIGHT ATTENDANT link is broken

eagles15
Explorer C

The link to apply for the FA position is now saying the job is no longer available. Is this going to be fixed soon so applicants can apply? Is there a better link to go to for assistance? Thank you!

Re: Hoping to complete!

blstarr
Explorer C
Solution

Y'all beautiful people! They reopened it for us, go complete those apps and get those wings!

💛