Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Interesting e-mails and even a text message.

ryanmontes
Adventurer C

Hello everyone! I'm writing this discussion today because I received an e-mail earlier this afternoon regarding a 15 minute interview about Southwest's company and career openings. Another email I received was from their Referrals Community stating that someone from Southwest thinks I'd be a great fit for the company. I have had someone from Southwest refer me two or three times in the past but she didn't refer me this time when I asked her, which is what caught my eye. I scheduled the interview and another e-mail that was sent afterwards stated a recruiter was going to contact me in a few days. On top of that, someone from Southwest's Talent Community sent me a text from a Dallas area code (214) to chat about careers with the company. Normally I receive e-mails from Southwest Career Connections about webinars but this is a whole different world for me because it seems like a recruiter is trying to get a hold of me personally through e-mails and even through texts to chat. Has any of this happened to anybody else? Any feedback would be great! Thank you!