Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Is there an upcoming window that SWA will be accepting applicants for flight attendants?

ashamburg
Explorer C

Hi!! Is there an upcoming timeframe to be on the lookout for inflight positions? I submitted my resume/info on the career page and I signed up to be notified when anything changes, pretty sure that is all I can do for now. I just thought I'd reach out to see if there is an upcoming date that SWA is planning on accepting applications. Thank you for any info you can give!

2 REPLIES 2

Re: Is there an upcoming window that SWA will be accepting applicants for flight attendants?

williamh
Employee
Employee
Solution

So glad to hear you're interested, @ashamburg! Our Flight Attendants are the best in the business. We don't have an immediate plan to open applications again, we last opened the application in November of 2021. I don't have any concrete information, but we usually accept applications about once a year, so unfortunately it might be a while yet. We're lucky to receive a lot of interest each time we open it, so it can take us that year to look through all the applications. I hope you'll apply when it opens again -- good luck! 

Hi! I am one of the Moderators for the Southwest Careers board. See you around the Community!

William
Southwest Careers

Re: Is there an upcoming window that SWA will be accepting applicants for flight attendants?

ashamburg
Explorer C

I definitely will and I appreciate such a fast response! Thank you for all the info, I will be keeping an eye out!