Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

NEW email for CS&S position

BNCampbell
Adventurer C

Hello everyone.. Did anyone else receive the email with the subject line "A lifetime of chasing your dreams"? It didn't advise that I was not selected for the CS&S position but it basically stated that they have hired over 10,000 employees sine June and encouraged me to keep applying. I don't know if I should take it as if I wasn't selected because my application still says "in process".

15 REPLIES 15

Re: NEW email for CS&S position

Jamile94
Adventurer C

@BNCampbell  Hi, 

When was this email sent? I have not heard anything since the first info session. My application still says in process as well. 

skyrick
Frequent Flyer C

Hi @BNCampbell! I didn't receive that email, but I am very well aware of it. It's been posted on several chat groups that I'm active and involved in. It's just a generic email sent to all employees and is not specific to the CS&S candidates. Are you a current employee? Hang in there. Good luck to you.

Are there any CS&S Candidates that did receive this email (that are not current employees)?

Hello @Jamile94! Hope you're doing well. We've had many interactions here. I did not receive that email either which brings the concern that some of us aren't receiving communications. I am also still "In Process" also and like yourself, I haven't received any communication since the "Thank you for applying" email. I've signed up for email and text alerts, but haven't received anything new in the last six weeks. I've even gone back and checked that my email and phone number ten times or so, haha. I've checked spam and junk folders, etc. So, stay strong and keep those spirits up. Good luck to you.

r26632

BNCampbell
Adventurer C

Hello Skyrick,

Okay I see... I'm not an active employee. I applied on 6/20 for the CS&S position and good luck to you as well. 

Thank you! 

Jamile94
Adventurer C

@skyrick @Thank you for your encouraging words. I’ve even signed up for the Tuesday sessions and have not received the link to join. I to check my spam folder and email 100 times a day and nothing.

skyrick
Frequent Flyer C

Hi @Jamile94. I tried to post the link to Career Connections for you here, but my reply disappeared. I also tried to private message you, but it appears we cannot send links. I understand that they probably are trying to prevent spam. Are you on the facebook CS&S Candidates page? I could post it there for you, or please message me if I can send it to you another way. As far as the email about hiring from Southwest, I was told yesterday that ONLY active employees were sent that and it was not sent out to Candidate through Careers. Hope this helps. Have a great day

! 💙💛❤️

r26632

BNCampbell
Adventurer C

Hello Jamile!

I received it this past Saturday at 3:20 PM.

TJack
Explorer C

My status says the same thing and I applied in June. I am just patiently waiting. I did receive that email though.

Redruss91
Adventurer C

Don't take it as though you weren't selected. It was sent to everybody who has a profile in WorkDay. I got the email, and I just got my official offer letter after 6 long weeks of waiting to clear background. So stay strong, and patience is a must in the hiring process (It was hard, From the time I applied to when I will actually be starting is right around 3 months).

skyrick
Frequent Flyer C

Hi @Redruss91. Are you a current employee? I am registered in workday and I am a current candidate for CS&S, but did not receive that email. I haven't received ANY communication since the "Thank you for applying, we've received your application."  Now I have the concern that there is some kind of glitch in the system and I am not receiving communication. I hope I haven't been contacted for a call screen and the recruiters think I haven't responded. 

r26632