Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

No update after applying to D225

KyleM
Explorer C

Hey, I put an application in for the destination 225 cadet program and it said that I’d hear back in 3 weeks but it’s been 4 weeks still haven’t heard back yet so i decided to send an email and it said in about 3 business days I’d hear back but I haven’t hear back from that either. Not sure what the best option would be for me to do.

5 REPLIES 5

Re: No update after applying to D225

Passenger1C
Aviator C

Have you checked your spam folder?  I have heard that communication from SWA gets lost because it’s sent to spam. 

SWA Passenger, Community Champion

KyleM
Explorer C

Yes I’ve looked in all the mail from when i sent it to now, I haven’t seen anything from them yet.

Thank you.

yogibear102
Explorer C

Hi! I just wanted to say I had the same issue with roughly the same timeline (applied 3/20 and sent a followup email to Destination225@wnco.com on 4/15). I have been watching my inbox and spam folder but have yet to receive any correspondence besides confirmation emails that my application and request were sent. 

KyleM
Explorer C

Yeah I sent my application on 3/18 didn’t hear back so I sent an email to Destination 225 on 4/13 but nothing yet.

KyleM
Explorer C

Got an update back saying the classes are full and they’ll have to resume applications a different time.