Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

R-2022-13 Customer Support & Services Representative

awbonner1
Explorer B

Hello Guys,

I am just checking on the status of the remote customer service position. Submitted my application 2 weeks ago on the 20th of June as well. I currently reside in Arizona and my application states processing. Is there anything else I need to do. I too, could not submit my resume but did put in the information in my application. Any advice or response would be greatly appreciated. 

Thanks for you time.

Tony Bonner

US Navy Retired

2 REPLIES 2

Re: R-2022-13 Customer Support & Services Representative

skyrick
Frequent Flyer C

Hi @awbonner1! I am also a CS&S Candidate.  I was finally able to push my application through around 12:30 on the 20th and I was also unable to upload my resume. I understand that the applications will be reviewed in the order that they were received and the missing resume will not be a factor in consideration for a phone screen interview (the next step). My application also shows "In Process" and I have not received any further corospondance, so no news is good news. If you are interested, there is a Career Connections webinar on Tuesdays from 1200 to 1300 Herb Central Time. You can sign up on the Events tab on Southwest Careers. I do believe next Tuesday's subject is related to Flight Attendant applications, however there may be some good overlapping information. Good luck to you, and have a great evening!

r26632

Re: R-2022-13 Customer Support & Services Representative

awbonner1
Explorer B

Thank you Skyrick. Greatly appreciate the reply and good luck to you as well.