Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Ramp agent time line

OfficialSS
Adventurer C

August 4th i did everything that day. I did my interview did my drug test and fingerprints done got my CJO offer. With the whole Covid vaccine upload I mean everything in 1 day haha. My start date is October 3rd. My process I guess was a little different from everyone else. To anybody who’s reading this please please be patient it is a long process but worth the wait. Good luck to all the new candidates selected and to those that didn’t god has other plans for u. Bless up! 

17 REPLIES 17

Re: Ramp agent time line

TNuts
Frequent Flyer C

Congrats and welcome to the SWA family! Was hired on last year for the ramp and enjoy it so much! 

OfficialSS
Adventurer C

I’ll be in Denver if anybody is working that station I’ll c u there ! Bless up! 

80s_Jet_Fan
Explorer B

Congrats on the start date! Did everything the same day as well. It gives me hope that the rest of us will start getting the same emails 🙂 

OfficialSS
Adventurer C

You will get all the emails soon. Just got my final

Offer email a couple days ago. Just waiting when it gets closer to get my sida badge. U working in Denver? 

80s_Jet_Fan
Explorer B

Yeah 🙂 'm hoping to hear something this week. I checked the status of my background on the 20th and it said it was complete. But before then it said it should be been done on the 15th. Fingers crossed everything comes through and we get to meet each other. You are my new hero 🙂

80s_Jet_Fan
Explorer B

Just got the screening complete email!!! Took long enough but it's happening 🙂 Can't wait to meet everyone at DEN.

Talal1991
Adventurer C

When was your background submitted and when was it cleared? Mine says on sterling that I passed the background check as of yesterday. When should I expect the email from southwest?

OfficialSS
Adventurer C

Background was submitted I believe a few days or a week for them to get looked @. Just be patience .  It’s a long process haha. 

80s_Jet_Fan
Explorer B

I think mine was submitted on the 10th of August Sterling said it was going to be done the 15th and when I checked on the 20th it said it was done. Like OfficialSS said, be patient it's a process.