Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Southwest Veterans Suppot

Explorer C

Does Southwest Airlines have a veterans support division ? I'm interested in working with veterans who are employed with southwest by ensuring they have access to VA benefits and services available to them. If anyone can point me in the right direction I would appreciate it. 

1 REPLY 1

Re: Southwest Veterans Suppot

TerryCole
Explorer C

Southwest Airlines does have a dedicated Veterans support program called the Southwest Airlines Military and Veterans Initiatives (MVI). MVI is focused on supporting veterans, active military personnel, and their families. While MVI primarily focuses on hiring veterans and providing them with employment opportunities at Southwest Airlines, they may also have resources and support available for veterans who are already employed by the airline.

To get more specific information and guidance on working with veterans at Southwest Airlines and ensuring they have access to VA benefits and services, I recommend reaching out directly to the Southwest Airlines Military and Veterans Initiatives team. You can contact them through the following channels:

Email: veterans@wnco.com
Phone: 1-855-234-4654
By reaching out to the MVI team, they will be able to provide you with the most up-to-date information and guidance on how you can assist veterans employed with Southwest Airlines and connect them with the appropriate VA benefits and services.