Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Re: Training

AClark2728
Explorer C

@adrienneb Have they started moving forward with interviews for Atlanta AMTs as well. It has been a few weeks for me as well since I applied and I have not heard anything. 

Eathoset
Explorer C

Flashcards are a great idea—I used them myself when I was preparing for similar exams. And you know what? Confidence is key! It's like you said, if you approached your interviews with confidence, you can definitely tackle these exams too. They might seem daunting at first, but trust me, you've got this!

Eathoset
Explorer C

I recently came across some interesting courses under Training Asia, and what's cool is that they're hrdf claimable courses. Definitely worth checking out if you're looking to boost your skills and knowledge. Oh, and just a heads up, I'm new here on the forum, so it's great to connect with fellow learners like yourself!

danielvest00
Adventurer C

@adrienneb,

Hello, I just wanted to reach out to see if you could possibly check the status of my application for the Material Stores Manager role in Denver. It's been "in process" for a long while. Any help is appreciated. 

Thank you,

Daniel Vest

Dunkley12
Explorer B

Thanks you so much. Just waiting on a date for Dallas